Preparing economic feasibility analyses
AEDIFICAS prepares economic feasibility analyses for real estate projects. The federal Ministry of Finance´s "Guidelines for Economic Feasibility Analyses“ as well as the building ministry´s complementary manual („Leidfaden WU-Hochbau“) employed for these analyses. An economic feasibility analysis substantiates the construction project´s economic advantages for the client. It also contains a transparent analysis of project risks.
AEDIFICAS services assure the client that
- the appropriate economic feasibility analysis required by §7 of the "Federal Budget Code“ (BHO) is completed
- location and option decisions can be made on the basis of financial as well as non-financial consideration
- flexibility in decisions concerning fulfillment of use requirements is enhanced (in the trade-off between the procurement options build, buy, rent)
- cost trends over the entire life cycle of the property have been taken into consideration, thereby fulfilling an esssential requirement of thefederal sustainability certification system (BNB-Bewertungssystem Nachhaltiges Bauen für Bundesgebäude)
- financial estimates of project risks can be prepared and included in the budget