Owner representation project management
Project management for recipients of federal funding
AEDIFICAS assumes professional construction project management for recipients of federal funding and discharges all performance requirements:
- Project preparation and goal setting
- Manage the project (dIscharge the so-called undelegable owner tasks)
- Prepare, guide and close the request for funding
- Coordinate user requirements
- Comply with the legal requirements of the „Federal Budget Code“ (BHO) as well as the "Guidelines for Implementing Federally Funded Construction“ (RZBau).
AEDIFICAS insures that:
- federal funding is applied for, utilized, accounted for and documented in compliance with RZBau regulations
- funding recipients have a professionally competent builder and project manager
- user requirements have been meticulously researched and considered
- funding recipients can continue to perform their core tasks without undue demands from the ongoing construction project.